The leaders of the Eagle Riders Motorcycle Club take great pride in the safety and organization of our rides and out events. As such, all members of our club and fellow riders and guests in our Meetup Group are required to sign the following Release and Waiver of Liability:
RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY
ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
Eagle Riders Motorcycle Club IN CONSIDERATION of being permitted to officiate, observe, work for, or participate in any way in the EVENT(S) hosted by the Eagle Riders Motorcycle Club, EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED, for himself, his personal representatives, heirs, and next of kin:
1. In signing this document, I represent that I am fully knowledgeable of the danger and hazards associated with riding motorcycles. I understand that such activities may cause serious injury or death. I certify that I am duly licensed and competent to operate a motorcycle in a safe manner, and the vehicle is in a safe operating condition as per the laws of the state of Nevada or other jurisdictions that the Eagle Riders Motorcycle Club will be hosting sanctioned activities.
2. I will be riding on public highways and am solely responsible to determine the speed and operational characteristics of my motorcycle while participating in sanctioned rides and/or activities of the Eagle Riders Motorcycle Club. I am licensed to operate a motorcycle and always carry motorcycle liability insurance as required by state law.
3. I certify that I have no known physical or mental impairment that may affect my safety or the safety of the group.
4. HEREBY RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES, AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE the promoters, participants, executives, organizers, or event leaders or administrators or any affiliated entities, owners, sponsors, advertisers, owners, venue operators, lessors and lessees of premises used to conduct the EVENT(S), premises and directions, or instructions, or engage in risk evaluation or loss control activities regarding the premises or EVENT(S) and or each of them, their directors, officers, agents, and employees, all for the purposes herein referred to as “Releasees”, FROM ALL LIABILITY TO THE UNDERSIGNED, his personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin, FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS THEREFORE ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY TO THE PERSON OR PROPERTY OR RESULTING IN THE DEATH OF THE UNDERSIGNED ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EVENT(S), WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or otherwise.
5. HEREBY AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the RELEASEES and each of them FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE, OR COST INCLUDING BODILY INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR ATTORNEYS FEES they may incur arising out of my presence or participation in sanctioned EVENT(S) whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or otherwise.
6. HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH, OR PROPERTY DAMAGE arising out of or related to the EVENT(S) whether caused by the NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASES or otherwise.
7. HEREBY acknowledges that THE ACTIVITIES OF THE EVENT(S) ARE VERY DANGEROUS and involve the risk of injury and/or death and/or property damage. Each of the UNDERSIGNED also expressly acknowledges that INJURIES RECEIVED MAY BE COMPOUNDED OR INCREASED BY NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS OR PROCEDURES OF THE RELEASEES.
8. HEREBY agrees that this Release and Waiver of Liability, Assumption of Risk and indemnity Agreements extends to all acts of negligence by the RELEASES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS and is intended to be as broad and inclusive as is permitted by the laws of the Province or State in which the EVENT(S) is/are conducted and that if any portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY, ASSUMPTION OF RISK AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTANDING ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND HAVE SIGNED IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT, ASSURANCE OR GUARANTEE BEING MADE TO ME AND INTEND MY SIGNATURE TO BE A COMPLETE AND UNCONDITIONAL RELEASE OF ALL LIABILITY TO THE GREATEST ALLOWED BY LAW.
Eagle Riders Motorcycle Club is a 501C7 Non-Profit organization and is officially registered with the American Motorcyclist Association.
Copyright 2018 - All Rights Reserved